Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ECCCLC 2009 Theme Song - My Hands-On World









My Hands-On World
擁抱祢的世界

曲 Composer: Annabelle Chow, Billy Chan, Michael Wu
詞 Lyrics: ECCCLC Committee 2009

Lord God, You have blessed us with faith in You.
To live our lives, with You by our side.
Yet Lord, in this world, I do lose my way.
With sadness and despair, where is Your love?

“My child, I am here. I am with you, always near.
Love all the world, keep everything dear.”
Acts of faith in You, my plans to do Your good.
I promise to live, hands-on in this hands-off world.

誰知 哪裡才找到愛影蹤?
主說 可能 仍藏在你心
回想 我從來只管我事
不知 身邊 人流著眼淚

祢建的 這個家 我定要 擁抱它
誓要 把愛 溶入這世間

無悔的 當起 世上的 守護者
用愛 是最美 來成就我主的冀盼

明白 每日每事也用愛心去待人這理
心想你 可與我 共挽手才精采
I am loved and blessed and strengthened, chosen to live out Your will.
Reach out to each other, reach out to our world…

My Lord, I am here. You are with me, always near.
I’ll love all the world, keep everything dear.

Acts of faith in You, my plans to do Your good.
I promise to live, hands-on in this hands-off world.

To reach out to all and to make this my hands-on world.

No comments:

Post a Comment